Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Blogger Virgin


Wow!!!


It used to be that the whole purpose of a "journal" was to release your emotions but keep them a secret. Well Sandra welcome to the here and now......journals are entertainment for the masses. In a way I think this could be good for me. People are entitled to make comments, and I am entitled to listen to or ignore them. I can vent in a rainbow of colours and pictures, or I can show off and brag. Well Blogger virgin no more. I will learn to use this handy dandy little tool, and all the ins, outs and features that come with it....and damn it I will like it.


Kids too young to understand and a spouse....well...he's male....nuff said. Yep, Blogging just may be the future of sanity.........

1 comment:

Cass said...

Hello, my dear! Welcome to the fabulous world of blogging....don't hate me ~ I have introduced you to yet another addiction 8-).